ADMISSION AND WITHDRAWALS
- 1. Application forms for admission can be secured from the school office by the end of September for Nursery on line and off line and other classes contact the school office.
- 2. Parents are asked to fill up the application/admission forms with utmost accuracy. No change in the name and date of birth is permitted later.
- 3. For fresh admissions, an official birth certificate should accompany the application. Catholic students should produce a Baptism certificate.
- 4. Transfer certificate must be produced by all candidates who have previously attended any school.
- 5. No transfer certificate is issued until all dues are paid. The application forms for T.C. and character certificate are inserted in the school diary. No T.C and character certificate will be issued without a prior application by the parents two weeks ahead. A fee of Rs. 300/- each should be paid for the T.C. and character Certificate.
- 1. Students who have been absent from class must have the reason entered in the Regularity Record stating briefly the cause of the absence or delay. If absent for more than two days application should be to the Principal.
- 2. All students are expected to attend class on an opening day after each vacation. Those absent without prior leave will be fined at the rate of Rs. 50/- per day.
- 3. Continuous absence for 15 days without leave application will be considered equivalent to the withdrawal of the student from the school, and his/her name will be struck off from the rolls. If re-admitted he/she will pay the admission fee again.
- 4. A medical certificate must be produced for absence due to prolonged illness.
EXAMINATION AND PROMOTION
- 1. Examination and unit Tests are held as indicated in the school calendar. Promotions are granted on the basis of the whole year's performance. Hence due attention should be given to regular work and attendance.
- 2. No child will be absent himself/herself the previous day of the examination.
- 3. A student who misses an examination for any reason whatsoever will not be re-examined.
- 4. Students who have not paid their dues will not be permitted for promotion.
- 5. A student caught copying or using other unfair means will not be allowed to take a subsequent examination, until the principal grants him/her written permission. Such a student is liable to be detained.
- 6. In order to be promoted, a student should secure a minimum of 40% marks. In all questions of promotion and detention, the decision of the principal is final.
- 7. Progress reports showing the performance of the pupils and their results will be given to parents after every terminal examination. Parents are requested to come to the school for the result. Failure in any subject or absence from a regular examination excludes a pupil from being reckoned in order to merit list/promotion.
- 9. Students who fail twice in the same class shall be asked to leave the school.
The school does not receive any financial assistance from the government and hence has to meet all the running expenses from the fees. The management, therefore, reserves the right to make alterations in the fees from time to time. The management will make an increment of 10-12% of the fee every year.
- 1. The governing body fixes school fees. The Annual Fee has to be paid in the Bank or through a QR code provided in the school by the end of April. The school fees cover 12 months and can be paid quarterly or every month in the Bank of Maharashtra or by the school App. No other payments will be accepted. Fees will be taken from the 1st to the 10th of every month except on holidays. Defaulters will have to pay a late fee of Rs. 100 per month. Those who wish may pay the fees of the whole terms in advance can do so.
- 2. No reduction is made for holidays and broken periods. Admission and other fees are not refunded. Students are liable to be charged full fees as long as their names are officially on a roll.
- 3. Annual fee includes expenses for electricity, Telephone, building tax, student’s health needs, games, and sports, Library, and co-curricular activities.
- 4. Students are expected to clear all their dues before each terminal examination. Only those who have cleared the fees will get the admit card for the exam.
- 5. Receipts are issued for every payment made and parents are requested to ensure they receive the receipts. Duplicate receipts will not be issued. However, a certificate of payment will be issued on payment of Rs. 50/- each time.